Wednesday, July 13

Too Fast To Live, Too Young To Die

1. Kain Label sweater
2. Deborah Lippmann polish in Hit Me With Your Best Shot
3. French Connection clutch
4. Ram earrings
5. Riller And Fount dress
6. Karen Walker sunglasses
7. Vivienne Westwood ring
8. Katie Rowland ring
9. Jeffrey Campbell shoes


NEWSFLASH! IT'S STILL HOT OUT! I posted a beauty update earlier...well SCREW THAT! Nothing is staying on my face and my hair is enjoying an Elaine throwback. (Seinfeld. If you don't get it, you're too young and I apologize for the cursing. Kinda.)

SOOO a jersey dress it is. And since God hates me, it's freaking FREEZING in every office building I enter, so I need my Kain sweater. You might ask, but why LM, why would you wear those shoes? Umm, probably to distract from my insanely shiny face caused by insanely high temperatures. Or because they're fabulous. I would say that louder (or in caps), but I can't pull it off like my favorite demographic can. Anywho, glitter? Yes please. Always. I chose to wear a rose gold ring, a silver ring, and yellow gold earrings. I like mixing metals and metallics. Maybe too much. The wooden panels on the clutch are unique and compliment the shoesies. See??? I can match if I want to. And the polish is a deep navy...shimmery...sparkly concoction. Oh, who cares? Everyone is blinded by my mirror face and Brillo hair anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment